John T. Peters
Since I was a young boy, I've been in business for myself. Sure I've had 'jobs' along the way; some actually quite senior roles in major companies. My entreprenurial spirit however, keeps me going. Life's challenges however, happen in and out of the office. I'm constantly trying to improve as an executive, father, husband, brother, son and friend, all at the same time. I've determined that in everything you do, you're better off "outside the box." So, read on for Fresh Thinking.
Posts by John T. Peters:
- Growth During Crisis? Yes. Here’s How.
- Vacation now? In Wide-Open Spaces? Yes, consider the American West!
- Startup Advice — Fail Quickly, Fail Cheaply, and Fail Often
- 13 Best Tips for Traveling with Kids in 2019
- New Authorization Required for Travel to Europe!
- Creating Strategic Partnerships using LinkedIn
- What a trip to Whole Foods will teach you about branding and company culture.
- The greatest email you’ll ever send.
- Upset? Stressed at work? Read this.
- Business Travelers: I insulted someone this week.