John T. Peters
Since I was a young boy, I've been in business for myself. Sure I've had 'jobs' along the way; some actually quite senior roles in major companies. My entreprenurial spirit however, keeps me going. Life's challenges however, happen in and out of the office. I'm constantly trying to improve as an executive, father, husband, brother, son and friend, all at the same time. I've determined that in everything you do, you're better off "outside the box." So, read on for Fresh Thinking.
Posts by John T. Peters:
- Remembering 9/11
- 10 Reasons Why I Love Southwest Airlines – Hint: It’s just as much about the airports…
- Hi. Nice to smell you… 15 tips for being a considerate traveler.
- Getting more followers-101: A few basic tips for travel pros and you
- The greatest distraction at work…ELIMINATED in an instant.
- The Coolest Last Minute Gifts You Can Get For Your Traveling Spouse
- Golfers! Do you need a reminder?
- Experiment: Bahamas Vacation…Unplugged
- I’m starting a new Twitter hashtag; #companyculture
- My biggest gripe about email; sign it!