John T. Peters
Since I was a young boy, I've been in business for myself. Sure I've had 'jobs' along the way; some actually quite senior roles in major companies. My entreprenurial spirit however, keeps me going. Life's challenges however, happen in and out of the office. I'm constantly trying to improve as an executive, father, husband, brother, son and friend, all at the same time. I've determined that in everything you do, you're better off "outside the box." So, read on for Fresh Thinking.
Posts by John T. Peters:
- Ten things your Smartphone could be doing for you and how some of my favorite apps help me.
- Fail quickly, fail cheaply, fail often!
- My View on Traveling with Children
- Future airline fee ideas – just for fun.
- From John T. Peters: “The Copycats”
- Social Media is not just for soft marketing efforts anymore
- So, you didn’t know I, John T. Peters, painted…
- From John T. Peters – Skip the Handshake